C91.3FM STANDARD CONTEST/COMPETITION RULES – LTPM/13/00092
These standard contest rules apply to all C91.3FM contests, conducted both on and off air. They may be amended or varied from time to time by the Station. Special rules may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at the Station for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with WIN Radio's General Contest Rules. In the case of any inconsistency, these Terms & Conditions will prevail. These Terms & Conditions and the General Contest Rules will be displayed as required and are available from reception at C91.3FM during business hours or on our website www.c913.com.au.
1. No individual prize will exceed $1000 in value
2. Total value of prizes will not exceed $100,000 in value
3. No prohibited prizes will be awarded
4. C91.3FM reserve the right to disallow a person to enter any competition on C91.3FM for 30 days from the date of notification, if the person has entered and/or won a number of prizes conducted on C91.3FM.
5. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be collected from the C91.3FM Reception desk within 90 days of winning. C91.3FM will make every attempt to contact winners to ensure collection of their prize within the 90 day period. Prizes not collected within the period will be treated as forfeited, and will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Office of Gaming Regulation.
6. All prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise determined by C91.3FM. PROPER IDENTIFICATION is required (photographic ID such as valid driver's licence, passport, student identification, including photograph).
7. A person is ineligible to enter and/or win a contest if:
a) They are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of C91.3FM / any related station / Win Radio Pty Limited / or their advertising agencies / or a sponsor of or associated with the contest.
b) They have previously won a prize/prizes individually or collectively from C91.3FM as part of the same contest.
c) They are discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win prizes from C91.3FM.
8. All contestants acknowledge that C91.3FM can rely on Rule 5 and even if C91.3FM only learns of a person's ineligibility after C91.3FM has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its value to C91.3FM can be required by C91.3FM if this occurs.
9. In case of a dispute over telephone lines, C91.3FM's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
10. In the event that two telephone lines are crossed during a phone-in contest, C91.3FM reserves the right to disqualify the entire phone call and take the next call. C91.3FM reserves the right not to award a prize in a "cross-line" situation.
11. A copy of these General Contest Rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by C91.3FM.
12. All prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and station excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
13. C91.3FM, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by C91.3FM.
14. Contest entries and material submitted in connection with any contest (whether in writing, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) becomes the property of C91.3FM who may use the material. Copyright in any such material is assigned to C91.3FM.
15. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
16. Winners understand and agree that they are liable for any tax or taxes incurred on prizes awarded or received.
17. In relation to prizes involving participation in any activity:
a) C91.3FM and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by the winner in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with winner's participation in the prize.
b) The winner may, at the option of the station, be required to sign a form of indemnity required by C91.3FM as a pre-condition of entitlement to the prize; and
c) If a winner is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian will need to sign the indemnity and consent to the winner's participation in the prize.
18. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforseen circumstances, the Station may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
19. Persons under the age of 18 years are ineligible to enter any contest where the prize consists of a vehicle, alcohol or travel, and is subject to the approval of NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing.
20. A winner must make him or herself available for a photo session if required and acknowledges that C91.3FM has the right to use the publicity photos/film/videos, in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
21. C91.3FM may publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner's name or any recording of the winner's voice in advertising or promotion concerning winning of the contest, or C91.3FM contests generally.
22. C91.3FM may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database for use for the purpose of its business.
23. Any failure by the Station to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.